Sunday, July 1, 2012
Milo
Today a terrible thing happened. Mommy doesn't usually deal with tragedy often but this time is different. One of my December mamas friend got into a car accident and her baby boy who is the same age as you, died. Mommy was deeply deeply saddened. Even papa cried. We held you extra tight and loving this week. We couldn't imagine losing you. We both agree that we wouldn't survive if you left us. Poor baby Milo has taught us valuable life lessons. It's only been a week since he passed but it has seemed like a lifetime. The grief is lightening up for me somewhat, and I hope that Milo's mommy and daddy find comfort soon. I promise I won't forget Milo. Maybe later when I'm not so sad about it I will write better but mama can't find the right words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment