So close to crawling. You can lift your
butt up in the air better, and your army crawl is stronger. You like
to crawl towards the pack n play, and get yourself stuck in the
corner staring at the wheel. You’ve been pretty constipated since
starting on solids so we are trying to help you with that by prunes,
prune juice and backing off the bananas. I’m so sorry we made you
constipated cause I can tell its tough on you. I also got you some
teething tabs which seemed to help with the teething. I might make
you some herbal chamomile tea too. Yesterday was father’s day. We
didn’t really do anything cause he wasn’t feeling good (he drank
a lot of whiskey the night before). I got him a fishing pole, some
shorts and t-shirt. I took you to the grocery store, you like to look
around from the sling then you pass out and I finish shopping. When
you wake up you get squirmy and then it gets frustrating to shop.
I’ve been bathing you in your inflatable duck bathtub and you seem
to enjoy it. I worry about you going underwater so much.
I love waking up with you in the
morning. Your sweet little face is so cute, your eyes open wide and
you smile so happily to see me. When I put you down for naps when you
are cranky and tired, you are so eager to nurse to sleep you get a
bit frantic. Sometime you laugh, sometime you whimper. You just can’t
wait for me to whip out the boobie so you can suck and pass out. One
time you actually gigglesnorted as you latched on, making me laugh.
When you are really tired, you pass out almost instantly. Sometimes
you are restless and you kick your legs and scoot your body upwards
and I have to drag you back down by your leg. I think we are giving
up all hope of transitioning to your crib. You still really enjoy
bouncing like crazy in your jumper. Papa wants to get you a walker
but I think it’ll be a waste because our place is so small and most
of it is carpet. There’s really nowhere for you to walk to. I’ve
been saying Hi to you a lot and one time it seemed like you were
trying to say Hi back to me. You are very interested in books.
No comments:
Post a Comment